HIDDEN – A Rookwood Sculpture Walk, is Rookwood General Cemeteries Reserve Trust’s (RGCRT) signature annual event. Now in its 10th year, it was established to connect with the community and facilitate the exploration of Rookwood Cemetery.
There are a variety of ways you can partner with RGCRT on our HIDDEN exhibition, including advertising, volunteering, sponsorship, donations and in-kind assistance. Depending on your level of involvement, partnership can include:
- Brand exposure to over 4500 exhibition visitors
- Brand exposure to over 21,000 fans that follow the Rookwood Cemetery Facebook page
- Promotion on our website, which attracts over 13,000 visitors during the exhibition, including a hyperlink to your website
- Advertising on HIDDEN promotional material, including our catalogue
- Association with a unique cultural event
- Association with reputable exhibition partners such as Sydney Olympic Park Authority and Cumberland City Council
- Demonstrating support for the art
Download the Partnership Opportunities PDF or scroll down for more information.
Please contact us to discuss ways that you can be involved in HIDDEN 2018. We welcome all feedback and suggestions.
HIDDEN Catalogue Advertising Opportunities
In 2018, the HIDDEN catalogue will be given away upon a gold-coin donation to the Friends of Rookwood. The Friends of Rookwood are our volunteer organisation that promotes the social, historical and cultural values of Rookwood, whilst raising funds for cemetery restoration projects. In 2017, over 3,000 copies of the catalogue were given away and all proceeds were used to restore the grave of renowned suffragette and newspape propietor, Louisa Lawson.
|SIZE||COST* (exc GST)|
|Double Page Spread||$2,000.00|
|Full Page Spread||$1,300.00|
* All advertising packages above include the option of displaying company logo on the HIDDEN website at no extra charge.
Bronze Partner ($500)
You will receive:
- Logo in the partners page at the front of the HIDDEN catalogue
- Logo on exhibition catalogue and exhibition map
- 1/4 page advertisement in HIDDEN catalogue
- Logo on HIDDEN website, with link to your website
Silver Partner ($1500)
Bronze Partner inclusions plus:
- Upgrade to a full page advertisement in HIDDEN catalogue
- Company overview in HIDDEN launch event welcome speech (50 word overview)
- Recognition of involvement in follow up RIP newsletter (Rookwood Newsletter)
- Recognition of involvement in pre-event PR announcements
Gold Partner ($3,000)
Silver & Bronze Partner inclusions plus:
- Upgrade to a double page spread in HIDDEN catalogue
- Feature post on Facebook
- Opportunity to present the Highly Commended Awards to artists at the HIDDEN launch event
- Personalised hand carving of logo/name/motto into stone to be displayed at Rookwood for the duration of the exhibition. 500mm x 300mm sandstone slab will be supplied, alternatives are also possible depending on the complexity of the design. Our stonemasons will be happy to discuss creative options.
We need to organise the following items / supplies / activities to make the exhibition run smoothly. If you would like to be involved in any (or part thereof) of the following, we would really appreciate your assistance:
- Thank you gifts for special guests
- Beverages for the opening
- Giveaway options for the opening
- Decorative items for the opening
- Entertainment and audio for the opening
- Art materials for public programs
- Publicity and media coverage support to promote the exhibition
We welcome any in-kind assistance and would be happy to put your logo and a link on our HIDDEN website as well as your logo on our free public map. If you decide to support us with an in-kind assistance outside these options we are happy to tailor a package specifically for you.
Sponsor an Artist
If you would like to sponsor a specific artist that is exhibiting this year (eg with materials, rental space to create their work, freight assistance) then please have your artist contact us directly so we can acknowledge your wonderful contribution.
We are also calling for volunteers to assist our artists with supervising the exhibition on the weekends. You will be based in front of the RGCRT office and will aid in directing the public around the site, handing out visitor information and distributing catalogues.